Tag Archives: Interwetten
- ORYX Gaming identifies further growth with Interwetten partnership
September 3, 2018
ORYX Gaming has agreed a content deal with Interwetten, a world-renowned sports betting operator.
- Quickspin teams up with Interwetten
January 11, 2018
Swedish slots specialist Quickspin has announced a deal to deliver their full portfolio of games to leading sportsbook Interwetten.
- Werner Becher: the industry lacks innovation
July 19, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero: Werner Becher of Interwetten shares his thoughts on the importance of innovation in the industry.
- Pariplay Ltd. partners with Interwetten Gaming Ltd.
February 8, 2017
Pariplay Ltd., a company serving iGaming operators, land-based casinos and iLotteries, has announced a content partnership with Interwetten Gaming Ltd.,
- Mansion, Matchbook and Interwetten firm up football sponsorships
July 14, 2015
Mansion Group is Crystal Palace FC's new main sponsor; Matchbook shirt deal with Brentwood FC; Interwetten picks up SV Grödig from bakery.
- Interwetten profit soars; Germany urged to adopt Schleswig-Holstein online plan
July 13, 2015
Interwetten H1 profit quadruples on marketing efficiency; Germany urged to adopt Schleswig-Holstein online plan to avoid EC sanctions.
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
German uses online casino illegality to avoid paying VISA bill
September 6, 2018
Lottoland disrupting lottery monopolies in Germany, Ireland
March 16, 2017
DraftKings launch German-facing daily fantasy sports site
March 23, 2017