Tag Archives: international game technology
- Q2 revenue drops for International Game Technology
August 2, 2018
International Game Technology, a supplier of gaming and lottery services and products, saw its second-quarter revenue slide a little compared to last year.
- IGT to power FanDuel Group’s New Jersey sports betting
July 17, 2018
IGT providing sports betting platform for FanDuel Group's New Jersey operations; New Jersey warns casinos to submit betting software ASAP.
- IGT buys back $436.6M outstanding notes
June 27, 2018
Gaming tech firm International Game Technology PLC (IGT) is repurchasing some of its outstanding notes for a sum of €374.5 million ($436.6 million).
- IGT’s price drop an overreaction, analysts say
May 31, 2018
IGT saw its stock value slide 16.2% following reports of political uncertainty in Italy, where the company has substantial footprint.
- IGT sole bidder for Rhode Island sports betting contract
May 22, 2018
International Game Technology books nine-figure net loss in Q1 despite modest revenue rise; IGT sole bidder for Rhode Island sports betting tender.
- IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
March 23, 2018
International Game Technology and Boyd Gaming launch virtual reality archery tournaments at Orleans casino in Vegas using HTC Vive headset technology.
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
March 23, 2018
Penn, Pinnacle and Boyd in US regional casino three-way deal
December 18, 2017
PlayNow.com first Canadian gov’t site to launch live casino
February 1, 2018