Tag Archives: international game technology
- IGT up, Travellers International down in third quarter
15 November 2019
International Gaming Technology and Travellers International Hotel Group are both are experiencing a lot of movement in their financial figures.
- Brazil instant lottery will be lucrative for IGT and Scientific Games
24 October 2019
Analysts from Union Gaming suggest that IGT and Scientific Games are going to make boatloads of cash from this deal.
- Rhode Island gov responds to complaints over IGT deal
26 September 2019
After Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo decided to allow International Game Technology to control the state’s lottery, the blowback was swift.
- Twin River, Camelot team up on Rhode Island Lottery contract bid
19 September 2019
Casino operator Twin River teams with lottery operator Camelot on proposal to run Rhode Island Lottery if state doesn't approve IGT extension.
- Millions of dollars in senior notes up for grabs by IGT
10 September 2019
IGT announced yesterday that it will offer $551.5 million in senior notes to institutional investors in order to continue its innovation and new product rollout.
- Rhode Island casinos pulling ‘underperforming’ IGT slots
28 August 2019
Rhode Island Lottery orders International Game Technology to pull hundreds of 'underperforming' slots from two Twin River casinos.
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
23 March 2018
Why Do We Still Have Slot Machines?
13 January 2014
IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
6 September 2017