Tag Archives: international game technology
- IGT’s slot machines gaining favor with casinos, says Deutsche Bank
October 12, 2018
Deutsche Bank’s US-based stock brokerage indicates that casino operators are giving positive feedback for IGT’s slot machine products.
- Union Gaming cuts IGT forecasts
October 9, 2018
Despite the International Game Technology PLC's earnings forecast cut, Union Gaming indicates that the slot machine maker is still a “buy.”
- William Hill US, IGT team up for state lottery sports betting
September 26, 2018
William Hill's US division partners with International Game Technology to provide ready-made sports betting solutions for state lotteries.
- International Game Technology expands in US with ‘WAP’ product
September 17, 2018
International Game Technology (IGT) has announced its first-ever “Wide Area Progressive” (WAP) product for the US gambling market.
- Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
Pennsylvania's Parx Casino seeks sports betting license; IGT and William Hill get Rhode Island betting nod; PNG taps Joe Theisman for W. Virginia launch.
- PlaySugarHouse is New Jersey’s third digital wagering option
August 24, 2018
Rush Street's PlaySugarHouse.com adds sportsbook, becoming New Jersey's third digital betting option; Churchill Downs Inc launches wagering in Mississippi.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014