Tag Archives: international game technology
- IGT earnings show a company too focused on explaining itself
November 21, 2017
International Game Technology released its earnings this week, and the best thing that can be said is, they’re not bad, but they’re not great either.
- Telsey: IGT, Sci Games lottery biz may face headwinds in Italy
October 19, 2017
Global gaming equipment manufacturer IGT and Scientific Games Corp must brace for headwinds as a result of the political developments in Italy.
- IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
September 6, 2017
Rival gaming tech firms International Game Technology and Scientific Games Corp reach deal to share patented slots game features.
- Paradise Ent trims H1 net loss to $5.1M
August 23, 2017
Paradise Ent has trimmed its losses by 90.2% in the first half of the year after inking a multi-million dollar deal to grant some exclusive rights to IGT.
- IGT sells DoubleDown social casino ops to South Korea’s DoubleU Games for $825m
April 18, 2017
International Game Technology sells its DoubleDown Casino social gaming operation to South Korea's DoubleU Games for $825m.
- Florida House Speaker preparing suit vs. IGT over lotto contract
February 15, 2017
IGT is set to square off with Florida’s Speaker of the House before over a lottery contract that will require the legislature to pay more money.
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
February 27, 2017
Florida gambling bill sails through House Committee Vote
March 22, 2017
Florida mulls letting greyhounds test positive for cocaine
November 10, 2017