Tag Archives: international game technology
- IGT reports a decline in Q3 revenue
November 2, 2018
International Game Technology Plc has released its financial information for the third quarter and things could have been better.
- IGT’s slot machines gaining favor with casinos, says Deutsche Bank
October 12, 2018
Deutsche Bank’s US-based stock brokerage indicates that casino operators are giving positive feedback for IGT’s slot machine products.
- Union Gaming cuts IGT forecasts
October 9, 2018
Despite the International Game Technology PLC's earnings forecast cut, Union Gaming indicates that the slot machine maker is still a “buy.”
- William Hill US, IGT team up for state lottery sports betting
September 26, 2018
William Hill's US division partners with International Game Technology to provide ready-made sports betting solutions for state lotteries.
- International Game Technology expands in US with ‘WAP’ product
September 17, 2018
International Game Technology (IGT) has announced its first-ever “Wide Area Progressive” (WAP) product for the US gambling market.
- Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
Pennsylvania's Parx Casino seeks sports betting license; IGT and William Hill get Rhode Island betting nod; PNG taps Joe Theisman for W. Virginia launch.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013