Tag Archives: insider trading
- Sports bettor Billy Walters gets five years in prison, $10m fine for insider trading
July 27, 2017
Sports betting icon Billy Walters sentenced to five years in prison and fined $10m for an insider trading scheme that netted profits of $43m.
- Sports betting icon Billy Walters convicted of insider trading
April 7, 2017
Legendary sports betting figure Billy Walters facing 20 years in prison after being convicted of insider trading involving Dean Foods stock.
- Amaya told to disclose liability policies to class action plaintiffs
January 18, 2017
Court orders Amaya Gaming to disclose liability and insurance policies to shareholders who filed class action re ex-CEO Baazov's insider trading charges.
- Securities regulator wonders why Amaya ex-CEO Baazov fails to show at hearing
October 6, 2016
Former Amaya CEO David Baazov fails to show at Quebec securities regulator's hearing into insider trading involving Amaya acquisitions.
- Quebec securities watchdog may have botched Amaya insider trading probe
September 14, 2016
Quebec securities watchdog may have botched insider trading probe of former Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov by failing to secure his phone.
- Watchdog ID’s sophisticated kickback scheme involving Amaya ex-CEO Baazov
September 7, 2016
Quebec securities regulator finds pattern of deals in which Amaya Gaming's ex-CEO David Baazov received kickbacks from illegal stock trades.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial underway
December 12, 2017