Tag Archives: innovation
- Becky’s Affiliated: More innovation in the sports betting industry- how Oddsium has revolutionized betting on sports
June 2, 2016
Becky spoke with Oddsium's MD, Krister Malm, to get an idea of exactly how Oddsium plans to revolutionize the sports betting landscape.
- Innovation needs room to grow
September 29, 2015
The phrase of the moment in the betting space is ‘gaining scale’ - or taking competitors out of the market to put it in plainer language.
- CalvinAyre.com Innovator Profile Series: Niclas Lundqvist, Goo Technologies
June 3, 2015
Becky Liggero and Niclas Lundqvist focused on how Goo Tech's cutting-edge technology can improve KPIs for online gambling companies.
- Innovation in iGaming Profiles: Gamevy
April 10, 2015
In this edition of Innovation in iGaming Profiles we spent some time with Paul Dolman-Darrall, serial entrepreneur and Founder of Gamevy.
- Bernard Marantelli of Colossus Bets on Innovation
March 27, 2015
Bernard Marantelli of Colossus Bets talks about the difference between how to innovate established gambling companies versus start-up style.
- Innovation in iGaming Profiles: Stakes & Ladders/Bets of Mates
March 6, 2015
In this episode, we focus on the stories behind two sportsbetting start-ups that recently merged into one- Stakes & Ladders &Bets of Mates.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016