Tag Archives: Industry Group for Responsible Gambling
- UK betting operators agree to halt live sports adverts
December 13, 2018
UK's Industry Group for Responsible Gambling announces agreement on new 'whistle-to-whistle' betting advertising ban during live sports broadcasts.
- UK gambling operators face new TV advertising social obligations
March 23, 2018
UK gambling operators must now incorporate responsible gambling messages throughout all television advertising as part of industry group's revised ad code.
- UK operators’ responsible gambling shortcomings detailed
October 4, 2017
A new report details UK gambling operators' successes and failures in ensuring best practices in responsible gambling activity.
- UK gambling industry revises advertising code, but local councils demand more
October 3, 2017
The UK's Industry Group for Responsible Gambling revises its advertising code to include new rules regarding social media and affiliate marketing
- Industry Group for Responsible Gambling toughens rules on TV ads
August 21, 2015
The UK's Industry Group for Responsible Gambling makes changes to ad guidelines as a response to calls for tougher advertising rules.
UK posts record number of Lottery millionaires in 2016
December 28, 2016
Landing International OKs Les Ambassadeurs Club and Casino sale
September 8, 2017
BGO announces the removal of wagering requirements on all bonus cash
September 18, 2017