Tag Archives: Illinois
- Chicago suburb agrees to allow casino in its backyard
October 10, 2019
After Union Gaming shot down five possible casino locations in and around Chicago, Illinois, the Windy City still had some other options.
- Danville, Illinois decides to hold off on casino decision
September 24, 2019
After deciding that the state needed more gambling options, Illinois selected a few locations as being ideal for a new casino.
- Illinois gaming officials ready to make choice on new casino operator
September 10, 2019
Danville has been chosen as a site for a new gambling house and, as soon as the news broke, has already seen a considerable amount of interest.
- Gamblers and sportsbooks both win in Illinois-Akron matchup
September 3, 2019
Sports gambling fans who took a piece of the action in the recent college football game between the Illinois Fighting Illini and the Akron Zips out of Ohio walked away with some decent spending money.
- DraftKings launch WV betting app; Oregon 12th state to start betting
August 28, 2019
DraftKings launch West Virginia mobile betting app; Oregon the 12th state to launch legal wagering; Illinois seeks public input on betting regulations.
- Churchill Downs casts serious doubt on Illinois racetrack’s future
Churchill Downs Inc says it won't apply to add slots and table games to Arlington Park racetrack, casts doubts on track's future beyond 2021.
Judge says Game of War app maker not liable for player’s ‘gambling losses’
September 23, 2016
Churchill Downs buys majority stake in Rivers Casino Des Plaines
November 1, 2018