Tag Archives: Illinois Lottery
- Camelot targets $4B Illinois lottery sales in 2018
October 23, 2017
UK National Lottery operator Camelot has set an ambitious $4 billion annual sales goal for the flailing Illinois Lottery next year.
- Camelot wins 10-year, $2.2b Illinois Lottery contract
September 26, 2017
UK National Lottery operator Camelot wins $2.2b, 10-year Illinois Lottery management contract after state turfs former operator Northstar Group.
- Northstar Lottery Group sued for alleged ticket manipulation
February 9, 2017
Lawyers representing lottery players have lodged a civil suit against Northstar Lottery Group for alleged manipulation of winning tickets.
- IGT, SciGames probed over Illinois lottery mess
December 16, 2016
IGT and Scientific Games are now in hot water after state lawmakers learned that the Illinois Lottery’s scratch-off game didn’t award all of their prizes.
- Illinois cops seize $50k lottery winnings as proceeds of crime
October 11, 2016
An Illinois Lottery player is out $50k after police seized the winning ticket because it was purchased with the proceeds of crime.
- Illinois seeks new owner for beleaguered lottery
July 29, 2016
In a last ditch attempt at privatization, Illinois has opened the bidding process for private firms to manage its lottery business.
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016
Star Entertainment gets Brisbane casino license
October 14, 2016