Tag Archives: Illinois Gaming Board
- Illinois Gaming Board sued over video gambling profit-sharing rules
April 6, 2017
A group of in-state gambling establishments has asked a county court to strike down Illinois’ Video Gaming Act.
- Illinois’s Rivers Casino slapped with $2M fine
September 3, 2015
State regulators slapped Rivers Casino in Illinois with a $2 million fine due to lax control over gaming promotions, among other things.
- Creditors frown, Caesars celebrates as Illinois approves refinancing plan
July 24, 2014
Creditors bummed as Illinois Gaming Board approves Caesars Entertainment refinancing plan; Caesars' debt worries New York financial watchdog
- Caesars insists it can finance a Japanese casino as creditors push for default
June 26, 2014
Caesars Entertainment insists it can finance a Japanese casino as creditors push Illinois regulators to reject Caesars' refinancing plan.
- Illinois Gaming Board hears sides on 24-hour casinos in the state
September 20, 2013
The Illinois Gaming Board has given no definite timeline on when it's going to decide on green-lighting casinos to remain open for 24 hours.