Tag Archives: iao kun group holding company ltd.
- Iao Kun narrows Q1 losses on diversification bet
June 1, 2017
Nasdaq-listed junket operator Iao Kun Group Holding Co. Ltd.’s move to diversify away from gambling is apparently paying-off.
- Junket operator Iao Kun rebrands as LiNiu Technology Group
April 27, 2017
Nasdaq-listed junket operator IKGH is dropping its current business name to officially mark its venture into the non-gaming sector.
- Tech firm buy prompts executive reshuffle at Iao Kun
March 3, 2017
A reshuffle of executives at IKGH is under way as the Macau casino junket investor completes the acquisition of a Chinese technology company.
- Junket investor Iao Kun shifts focus to non-gaming sector
February 8, 2017
Macau casino junket investor Iao Kun Group Holding Company (IKGH) is set to test the technology sector with its major acquisition of a Chinese-tech firm.
- Extra $21.5m in bad VIP debts force Iao Kun Group to boost Q2 loss to $125.8m
October 8, 2016
Macau junket Iao Kun Group Holding adds another $21.5m in bad VIP gambling debts to its Q2 figures, bringing total loss to $125.8m.
- Iao Kun Group closes another Macau VIP room, admits Jeju Sun deal has lapsed
October 3, 2016
Iao Kun Group announce closure of yet another Macau VIP room, admit that deadline to arrange financing for Jeju Sun casino deal has lapsed.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014