Tag Archives: HTML 5
- Spigo release exciting new game Diamonds
July 20, 2016
Casino games developer Spigo has unearthed their latest unique game Diamonds, an exciting new concept in the gaming sector.
- Sky Vegas players to feast on Word Candy, CORE Gaming’s new instant win scratch card
November 5, 2015
Players with a sweet tooth can tuck into some big-money prizes on Word Candy, the new £3 instant-win scratch card game from CORE Gaming.
- Foxium Brings Story-Rich Content to Market in HTML5 via Odobo
July 6, 2015
Foxium’s new feature-rich casino games are coming to market in HTML5 via Odobo.
- NYX Gaming Group acquires Game360 to enter Italian market
May 21, 2015
NYX has confirmed its acquisition of Game360’s entire share via cash purchase, increasing its presence to the regulated Italian market.
- NetBet migrates Poker770; Fuga Gaming partners with Odobo
September 10, 2014
NetBet’s ties-up with online poker card room Poker770; Odobo has signed a deal with land-based games developer Fuga Gaming Technologies.
- What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013
Bet365 sycophancy has come following the emergence of the Stoke-based company’s financial figures from April 2012 to March 2013.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017