Tag Archives: horseshoe baltimore
- WSOP and UMG bring esports to the Rio; Jukich wins Baltimore Main Event
14 May 2018
The WSOP has entered into a partnership with UMG Media Group to bring competitive esports to the festival for the first time, and more from Michael Jukich.
- Maryland casinos seek to reduce minimum slot payout despite record revenue
26 August 2015
Maryland recommends allowing casinos to lower minimum slots payout rate from 90% to 87%, despite casinos posting record revenue in FY15.
- The WSOP Breaking Records in Maryland
5 March 2015
A WSOPC event at the Horseshoe Baltimore has smashed the record for a live tournament, in MD, after Jesse Mills defeated 2,403 entrants.
- Foxwoods to cut slots, tables; Maryland Live! says it can take Horseshoe Baltimore
26 November 2014
Foxwoods Resort Casino plans to cut slots and gaming tables to make room for nightclubs; Maryland Live! shows Horseshoe Baltimore who's boss
- Investing The Hard Way: Caesars Does It Again
15 July 2013
Caesars successfully have its spinoff of a new company, Caesars Acquisition Company (CAC) - approved by the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017