Tag Archives: horseracing
- Israel pays GBI Racing £4.9m compensation for betting ban
January 3, 2018
Israel's government agrees to pay GBI Racing £4.9m as compensation for early termination of contract following Israel's race betting ban.
- UK bookmakers prepping GPS-based in-race betting technology
October 6, 2017
A "leading online bookmaker" in the UK is preparing to roll out GPS-based in-play betting on horse races, with the rest of the pack sure to follow.
- US racing industry expects 10% betting bump from new tax rules
September 28, 2017
US horserace pari-mutuel betting operators say new Internal Revenue Service reporting and withholding rules could boost annual pari-mutuel handle by 10%.
- Racing’s in-play opportunity
September 13, 2017
We are at the beginning of a horse racing data revolution that has the potential to place the sport back at the heart of the sportsbook offering.
- Hong Kong Jockey Club faces HKD 1.2b hit from new typhoon
September 1, 2017
Hong Kong Jockey Club turns in record performance in its recent fiscal year; Bangalore Turf Club forced to suspend betting after failing to renew license.
- Asian Racing Federation forms Anti-Illegal Betting Task Force
April 28, 2017
Asian Racing Federation forms Anti-Illegal Betting Task Force, inks deal with Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission to fight betting competition.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016