Tag Archives: Holland Casino
- 79 operators express interest in Dutch online gambling license
June 17, 2019
Dutch gambling regulator says 79 operatorsh have expressed interest in applying for a new online gambling license when derby opens in July 2020.
- Holland Casino privatization scrapped because stuff is hard
May 18, 2019
The Dutch government scraps plans to privatize Holland Casino monopoly in order to focus attention on prepping for online gambling liberalization.
- Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017
A massive fire that broke out Sunday morning has completely destroyed Holland Casino's venue in Groningen; company unsure whether it will rebuild.
- Breaking: Dutch Lower House okays Holland casino privatization
February 1, 2017
Earlier today, the Dutch Lower House passed a bill that will privatize and split up state-owned Holland Casino.
- Holland Casino posts 2015 gains, preps new Amsterdam West venue
September 30, 2016
Holland Casino reports improved slots and table games revenue in 2015 while prepping 2017 launch of flashy new Amsterdam West casino.
- Privatization of Holland Casino could earn the Netherlands up to 1 billion euros – or more
May 19, 2016
The intended privatization of land-based casino chain Holland Casino has taken a decisive step forward.