Tag Archives: hillel nahmad
- Helly Nahmad released from prison early; Feds want $13m from Phua defendants
December 8, 2014
Art dealer Hillel Nahmad gets early release from one-year sports betting sentence; feds seek $13m forfeiture from Paul Phua defendants.
- Five years in prison for Vadim Trincher, one year for Hillel Nahmad in sports bet case
April 30, 2014
Poker pro Vadim Trincher and art dealer Hillel Nahmad given five- and one-year jail terms respectively for illegal sports betting activity.
- Helly Nahmad asks court to spare him jail time so he can teach kids about art
April 23, 2014
New York art dealer Hillel Nahmad asks federal court to spare him jail time on sports betting charges so that he can teach kids about art.
- NEW YORK ART DEALER PLEADS GUILTY IN TAIWANCHIK-TRINCHER SPORTS BETTING SUIT
November 13, 2013
New York art dealer Hillel Nahmad pleads guilty for his role in Taiwanchik-Trincher sports betting ring, forfeits $6.4m.
- DoJ indicts alleged Russian mob figures, art dealer over illegal gambling ring
April 16, 2013
US prosecutors indict 34 individuals, including Russian mobsters and a New York art gallery owner, for sports betting and poker operation.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Calvin Ayre Indicted by Feds; Calvin Ayre Releases Statement
February 28, 2012