Tag Archives: Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton predicted to win 2020 Presidential race
20 September 2019
Based on U.K. bookmakers prediction, Hillary Clinton is favored to be the next president of the U.S. when voters take to the polls in 2020.
- Bitcoin betting surges during US election season
15 November 2016
The recently held 2016 U.S. presidential elections has been called the biggest non-sporting betting in the UK’s history.
- US Presidential Poll: Trump Up 5 on Clinton
8 November 2016
According to the Democracy Institute poll, Donald Trump enjoys a five-point margin over Hillary Clinton on the eve of the presidential election.
- Record Number of Players Punting on US Presidential Election
7 November 2016
The wild and unpredictable 2016 U.S. presidential election is about to add another distinction as the most wagered upon political event in history.
- US Election 2016: Maryland most likely to vote Democrat, Oklahoma to vote Republican
4 November 2016
The race for the White House is in its final stretch, and the states are starting to fall in line behind their nominees.
- Paddy Power starts doubting Clinton payout as Trump narrows gap
2 November 2016
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power was confident that Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 U.S. presidential elections.
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016