Tag Archives: Hillary Clinton
- Bitcoin betting surges during US election season
November 15, 2016
The recently held 2016 U.S. presidential elections has been called the biggest non-sporting betting in the UK’s history.
- US Presidential Poll: Trump Up 5 on Clinton
November 8, 2016
According to the Democracy Institute poll, Donald Trump enjoys a five-point margin over Hillary Clinton on the eve of the presidential election.
- Record Number of Players Punting on US Presidential Election
November 7, 2016
The wild and unpredictable 2016 U.S. presidential election is about to add another distinction as the most wagered upon political event in history.
- US Election 2016: Maryland most likely to vote Democrat, Oklahoma to vote Republican
November 4, 2016
The race for the White House is in its final stretch, and the states are starting to fall in line behind their nominees.
- Paddy Power starts doubting Clinton payout as Trump narrows gap
November 2, 2016
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power was confident that Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 U.S. presidential elections.
- US election 2016 faces longest odds of presidential candidates
October 31, 2016
Both the Republicans and the Democrats are pulling out all the stops in their campaign to become the next president of the United States.
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016