Tag Archives: hengsheng group
- Macau junket thief invites victims to come to Vietnam to discuss repayment of $1.3b
October 14, 2016
Huang Shan, who stole $1.3b in junket investor funds, invites victims to come to Vietnam to discuss repayment plans.
- Donaco terminates junket deal with Heng Sheng Group after less than six months
February 24, 2016
Donaco terminates Star Vegas junket deal with Heng Sheng Group after less than six months over junket's exclusivity demands.
- Imperial Pacific books $28.5m profit off Macau casino junket decline
October 31, 2015
Casino operator Imperial Pacific books HKD221m profit on early deal termination after Hengsheng Group junket fails to deliver on guarantee.
- Donaco, Heng Sheng Group ink junket deal for new Star Vegas VIP room
August 23, 2015
Donaco International strikes deal with junket operator Heng Sheng Group to funnel high-rollers to new VIP room at Star Vegas in Cambodia.
- Macau junket operator David Group reportedly shutting VIP rooms
January 15, 2015
Analysts say Macau junket operator David Group shutting down some or all VIP gaming rooms; Hengsheng Group profit guarantee falls short.
- How many Macau junket operators are currently swimming naked?
September 29, 2014
As the VIP gambling market braces for its fourth straight month of decline, further consolidation of Macau's junket industry is expected.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017