Tag Archives: harrah’s new orleans
- Harrah’s New Orleans forced to pay hotel comp taxes
4 July 2019
Harrah's New Orleans hasn’t been paying the tax since 2001, but the State of Louisiana finally went after the company to collect its debt.
- Harrah’s New Orleans successful in 30-year extension plan
30 May 2019
With the gambling industry still being tightly wrapped up in a small package, Harrah's New Orleans will most likely enjoy greater profits.
- Louisiana wants $40 million from Harrah’s New Orleans over tax bill
23 May 2019
The Louisiana Department of Revenue (LDR) believes that Harrah’s New Orleans owes the state up to $40 million in hotel taxes.
- Harrah’s New Orleans could have license extended for 30 years
26 April 2019
For just over $10 million a year, Harrah’s New Orleans could have its casino license extended for another 30 years
- New Orleans Saints and Pelicans Select Harrah’s New Orleans as first official casino partner
20 December 2018
Harrah’s New Orleans will be designated as “An Official Casino Partner of the New Orleans Saints” and “A Proud Casino Partner of the New Orleans Pelicans.”
- London’s Park Lane Casino preps outdoor gaming area so high-rollers can smoke
22 March 2015
London's Park Lane Casino to open rooftop gaming area with no smoking restrictions; Caesars seeks exemption from New Orleans smoking ban.