Tag Archives: hard rock international
- Hard Rock officially out of the race for Greece’s Hellinikon casino
21 January 2020
Greece notifies Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment of acceptance of bid for Hellinikon casino license, leaving Hard Rock Int'l pondering legal challenge.
- Atlantic City in “worse shape” than in 2017: Hard Rock CEO
17 January 2020
Hard Rock International CEO Jim Allen doesn’t appear happy with the direction Atlantic City is taking, citing dark street lights as a security concern.
- Hard Rock isn’t giving up on Greece’s Hellinikon casino license
US casino operator Hard Rock International says it won't accept defeat in its bid to win the casino license at Greece's Hellinikon integrated resort.
- Greece rejects Hard Rock Int’l casino license bid
14 January 2020
Greece's Hellenic Gaming Commission votes to disqualify Hard Rock International's bid for the sole Hellinikon casino license on technical grounds.
- Hard Rock CEO “disappointed” in Atlantic City
16 December 2019
Atlantic City is on track for the third consecutive year of growth, but HRI’s Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City isn’t close to meeting expectations.
- Hard Rock’s Spain casino project given three-month extension
9 December 2019
Hard Rock International's Spanish integrated resort project secures a three-month license extension in which to resolve its land rights issues.