Tag Archives: Groupon
- Echoes of iGaming, Social Gaming, in the Twitter IPO
October 9, 2013
Last week, the microblogging site Twitter publicly disclosed its registration statement for an initial public offering.
- Facebook and Zynga Head in Opposite Directions
July 31, 2013
Vince Martin talks about two companies on completely different tracks; Facebook and Zynga.
- Investing The Hard Way: A Long Year For iGaming
December 3, 2012
The gambling industry is again claiming that Greece has violated continental rules but few is being done beyond the bureaucratic reports.
- Investing The Hard Way: Why IGT CEO Patti Hart Has Got To Go
October 15, 2012
Vince Martin shares his insights that gambling investors should avoid because of management issues: International Game Technology (IGT)
- Investing The Hard Way: The Collapse in Internet Stocks
September 10, 2012
Companies like Zynga, Pandora Media, LinkedIn, Groupon, and, most notably, Facebook (FB), have all gone public in the last fifteen months.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Facebook IPO
May 14, 2012
Our resident gambling stocks analyst, Vince Martin shares his insights about the much awaited Facebook Inc. initial public offering.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Online gambling sites face new DDoS threat from Android phones
September 1, 2017