Tag Archives: Groupon
- Echoes of iGaming, Social Gaming, in the Twitter IPO
October 9, 2013
Last week, the microblogging site Twitter publicly disclosed its registration statement for an initial public offering.
- Facebook and Zynga Head in Opposite Directions
July 31, 2013
Vince Martin talks about two companies on completely different tracks; Facebook and Zynga.
- Investing The Hard Way: A Long Year For iGaming
December 3, 2012
The gambling industry is again claiming that Greece has violated continental rules but few is being done beyond the bureaucratic reports.
- Investing The Hard Way: Why IGT CEO Patti Hart Has Got To Go
October 15, 2012
Vince Martin shares his insights that gambling investors should avoid because of management issues: International Game Technology (IGT)
- Investing The Hard Way: The Collapse in Internet Stocks
September 10, 2012
Companies like Zynga, Pandora Media, LinkedIn, Groupon, and, most notably, Facebook (FB), have all gone public in the last fifteen months.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Facebook IPO
May 14, 2012
Our resident gambling stocks analyst, Vince Martin shares his insights about the much awaited Facebook Inc. initial public offering.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
September 13, 2013
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017