Tag Archives: Groupe Partouche
- French casino market a case of the rich getting richer
January 23, 2018
France's land-based casino market ekes out modest revenue growth in fiscal 2017, with Groupe Lucien Barrierre dominating the revenue chart.
- French authorities still searching for masked gunmen who robbed casino
February 17, 2016
French authorities still looking for four masked men who fired off Kalashnikovs inside Groupe Partouche casino over the weekend.
- Groupe Partouche, Winamax, Toto-Lotto ink football sponsorships
July 24, 2015
Winamax ink sponsorship deal with French Lique 1 team OGC Nice; Groupe Partouche re-up with OSC Lille; Toto-Lotto ink VfB Stuttgard.
- France Pari’s B2B bonanza; Groupe Partouche granted creditor protection
October 6, 2013
French betting operator France Pari reports 26% profit rise in Q3 on B2B strength; court grants Groupe Partouche protection from creditors.
- Groupe Partouche catches up in UK; Income Access team up with Admiral; Racing Riches launches
February 11, 2013
Gambling news from across the globe
- Spain taxman targets poker stars; PokerStars inks Barausova; Duhamel’s ex guilty
December 20, 2012
Spanish tax office targets top poker players; Jonathan Duhamel's ex pleads guilty re home invasion; Texas proposes legalizing live poker
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017