Tag Archives: GreenTube
- Greentube partnership for CashBet Coin
March 5, 2018
CashBet has agreed a cryptocurrency partnership with social casino operator Funstage, a Greentube subsidiary and part of NOVOMATIC Interactive.
- Novomatic follows Gauselmann’s online casino exit from Germany
January 9, 2018
Austrian gaming operator Novomatic orders German-facing online casino sites to stop using its products, following similar move by Gauselmann Group.
- Kambi enjoy double-digit revenue gain despite lucky punters
February 15, 2017
Kambi Sports Solutions reports double-digit revenue gain in 2016 despite the sporting calendar heavily favoring punters in the month of December.
- Greentube makes skill-based play with Chopsticks in the apps
September 30, 2016
Greentube announces straight from the G2E show floor that it has signed a partnership agreement with Chopsticks in the apps Ltd.
- NYX Gaming Launches Their Open Gaming System on Full Tilt; Greentube Inks Deal With Genesis Gaming
July 15, 2015
NYX Gaming has launched their Open Gaming System on the Full Tilt casino platform, and Greentube have inked a deal with Genesis Gaming.
- Greentube acquires Abzorba Games; Bettagift shakes up social sports betting
March 11, 2015
Greentube acquires social casino operator Abzorba Games; Bettagift shakes up social sports betting; myVegas adds Allegiant Air rewards.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017