Tag Archives: green paper
- Wes Himes talks about EU-Controlled Gambling Market
May 29, 2012
European Commission has been looking at ways to solve the EU's conundrum when it comes to its plethora of different gambling markets.
- Wes Himes talks on the EU gambling market
Rebecca Liggero interview Wes Himes, Managing Partner of Policy Action at the recently held Legal Gaming in Europe 2012.
- EESC meets stakeholders ahead of publishing opinion
September 7, 2011
In legal news, the EESC has held a meeting to discuss the EC Green Paper.
- FIFA, UEFA to limit in-play betting; Malta’s reliance on online gaming revenue
March 26, 2011
FIFA and UEFA officials openly musing about limiting in-play betting in effort to limit match-fixing, online sports news; Malta most reliant on EU online gaming revenue.
- EC Green Paper due tomorrow as ESA makes statement
March 22, 2011
Ahead of the European Commission's Green Paper, the European Sponsorship Association has produced a policy statement
- ESSA chairman hopes consultation will create a “competitive landscape”
March 16, 2011
The chairman of a Europe-wide association has commented on a EU-wide consultation on online gambling
Wes Himes talks about EU-Controlled Gambling Market
May 29, 2012
EU Commissioner releases draft paper on gambling
January 12, 2011
Bulgarian gambling plans in the dirt
June 22, 2011