Tag Archives: grand korea leisure
- Grand Korea Leisure getting beat up at home and abroad
August 3, 2017
Grand Korea Leisure's three casinos suffering from China's restriction on group tours to South Korea and new competition from Paradise City resort.
- Grand Korea Leisure Q1 net income plunges 34.7%
May 12, 2017
Grand Korea Leisure (GKL) saw its net income drop by 34.7 percent in the first quarter of the year as fewer high rollers flew to the country to gamble.
- Paradise’s Japanese VIPs can’t make up for Chinese MIAs
February 10, 2017
Paradise Co Ltd sees Q4 profits tumble as Paradise City resort's completion costs bite deep, while Grand Korea Leisure sees Q4 profits soar.
- Grand Korea Leisure, Paradise Co post mixed Q3 profits
November 7, 2016
GKL continued its positive momentum in Q3 of 2016. Meanwhile, sitting at the opposite end of the profit spectrum is its rival, Paradise Co.
- Grand Korea Leisure’s Q2 profits soars 38%
August 9, 2016
Net income of Grand Korea Leisure Co Ltd. (GKL), jumped 38.1 percent in the second quarter of 2016.
- Grand Korea Leisure stumbles as Chinese VIP gamblers steer clear
February 16, 2016
Grand Korea Leisure reports sharp drops in revenue and profits as the number of visiting Chinese VIP gamblers falls more than one -third.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
South Korea’s Paradise Co Ltd 2017 casino sales decline
January 8, 2018
Paradise casino sales climb to $49.5M in March
April 4, 2018