Tag Archives: GPI
- Use Branding to Smash Competitors and Stick Your Voice in Everyone’s Head
11 February 2015
It is crucial to brand well. There is a reason people pay to have commercials on TV, or have felt on a poker table. Branding helps sell.
- BSOP Inks Deal With the Global Poker Index
10 February 2015
The Brazilian Series of Poker has inked a deal w/ the GPI that will see their ranking system used to determine the 2015 Player of the Year.
- Global Poker Masters Update: Sickos Out and Sickos In
20 January 2015
The teams for Global Poker Masters are close to completion after GPI announces the final 4 positions for each of the 8 qualifying nations.
- Dan Bilzerian: Man, Myth or Misogynist?
12 December 2014
Lee Davy takes a look at the King of Instagram and ponders whether poker writers should be covering his antics in our work.
- The Global Poker Index Ink Deal With Roger Dubuis
26 November 2014
The Global Poker Index ink a deal with Roger Dubuis that will see them award the continental Player’s of the Year with unique and customized timepieces.
- Nicolas Levi on the One-Year Anniversary of Ranking Hero
Lee Davy sits down w/ Nicolas Levi to talk about Ranking Hero's one-year anniversary, his affiliations w/ Unibet & BLUFF Europe & much more.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014