Tag Archives: Governor Chris Christie
- 2016 Republican Nominations Betting Odds
January 27, 2015
Another interesting prop bet that’s gaining some steam is the US presidential elections or 2016 Republican Party presidential nomination.
- New Jersey iGaming Reflecting and Posturing after One Year Anniversary
January 8, 2015
David Rebuck has posted a letter on their official website reviewing the first 12-months of regulated iGaming in New Jersey.
- Golden Nugget cries foul over casino tax aid plan; threatens to sue if Christie gives go-ahead
December 15, 2014
The Golden Nugget casino in Atlantic City is crying foul over a proposed tax assistance bill, calling the legislation "unconstitutional".
- Weekly Poll – Will another league commissioner come out in support of sports betting before the Super Bowl?
November 28, 2014
"Out of the underground and into the sunlight"—the direction of sports betting according to NBA Commissioner Adam Silver in his op-ed.
- US Research Study of Internet Gambling Begins in Jan 2015
November 4, 2014
A new study indicating how the blossoming iGaming industry is affecting the people of the US will begin on January 2015.
- NJ Federal Judge With U-Turn on ‘Other Sports’ Betting in Monmouth Park
October 29, 2014
NJ Federal Judge, Michael Shipp, has flip-flopped on his original decision to allow betting on sports such as tennis, MMA fighting & soccer.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014