Tag Archives: Golden Nugget
- Harrah’s Atlantic City Fined for Allowing Underage Gambling
June 27, 2014
A couple of Atlantic City casinos are in the hook for $66,000 in fines, including Harrah's Resort Atlantic City.
- Golden Nugget not liable for unshuffled cards; casino cheat sentenced to 17 years
June 14, 2014
Habitual Atlantic City casino cheat sentenced to 17 years; Golden Nugget ruled not liable for unshuffled cards controversy.
- NCLGS draft online regulation guidelines; Fertitta says online gambling “a bust”
May 17, 2014
National Council of Legislators from Gaming States release guidelines for online gambling; Tilman Fertitta says online gambling "a bust"
- Thomas Winter on New Jersey Online Gambling Revenues
April 11, 2014
Thomas Winter of Golden Nugget New Jersey explains how successful the online gambling revenue in New Jersey.
- Golden Nugget gets the nod to launch New Jersey online gambling site
December 14, 2013
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement okays real-money launch of Golden Nugget's online casino, which features prepaid card funding.
- Golden Nugget not among online gambling sites ready for New Jersey trial launch
November 21, 2013
New Jersey's approved online gambling site list omits Golden Nugget; Lesniak intro's bill to position state as intl. online regulatory hub.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013