Tag Archives: Golden Nugget
- Golden Nugget cries foul over casino tax aid plan; threatens to sue if Christie gives go-ahead
December 15, 2014
The Golden Nugget casino in Atlantic City is crying foul over a proposed tax assistance bill, calling the legislation "unconstitutional".
- Betfair teams with Golden Nugget in NJ; Caesars Interactive gets new GM
November 18, 2014
Betfair moves New Jersey online gambling site to Golden Nugget; Caesars Interactive taps Leon Thomas as new GM; new record NJ slot jackpot.
- Icahn loses bid to kill Trump Taj Mahal pension plan; Golden Nugget fined
October 3, 2014
Carl Icahn loses bid to kill Trump Taj Mahal workers' pension plan, but will get another chance on Oct. 14; Golden Nugget fined $30k by DGE.
- Golden Nugget online add KGM games; DGE say no illegality in unshuffled cards game
September 26, 2014
New Jersey regulators say no illegality in Golden Nugget's unshuffled cards case; Nugget's online gambling site adds KGM/Spin game titles.
- Revel auction postponed; Golden Nugget’s unshuffled cards lawsuit lives again
August 7, 2014
Atlantic City's Revel asks bankruptcy judge to delay auction so it can study received bids; Golden Nugget unshuffled cards lawsuit reborn.
- Harrah’s Atlantic City Fined for Allowing Underage Gambling
June 27, 2014
A couple of Atlantic City casinos are in the hook for $66,000 in fines, including Harrah's Resort Atlantic City.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
New Jersey, Golden Nugget set online gambling revenue records
February 14, 2018
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017