Tag Archives: Golden Nugget
- Golden Nugget not liable for unshuffled cards; casino cheat sentenced to 17 years
June 14, 2014
Habitual Atlantic City casino cheat sentenced to 17 years; Golden Nugget ruled not liable for unshuffled cards controversy.
- NCLGS draft online regulation guidelines; Fertitta says online gambling “a bust”
May 17, 2014
National Council of Legislators from Gaming States release guidelines for online gambling; Tilman Fertitta says online gambling "a bust"
- Thomas Winter on New Jersey Online Gambling Revenues
April 11, 2014
Thomas Winter of Golden Nugget New Jersey explains how successful the online gambling revenue in New Jersey.
- Golden Nugget gets the nod to launch New Jersey online gambling site
December 14, 2013
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement okays real-money launch of Golden Nugget's online casino, which features prepaid card funding.
- Golden Nugget not among online gambling sites ready for New Jersey trial launch
November 21, 2013
New Jersey's approved online gambling site list omits Golden Nugget; Lesniak intro's bill to position state as intl. online regulatory hub.
- Atlantic Club Casino Hotel to file for Chapter 11, go on the auction block
November 7, 2013
Atlantic Club Casino Hotel to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, put itself up for auction; AC casinos prep for online launch
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018