Tag Archives: Global Betting & Gaming Consultants
- iGaming North America Conference Recap: Day 1
February 20, 2013
The 3rd annual iGaming North America opened giving attendees an overview of the online gambling industry has been – and where it is going.
- MODQs – Should we listen to iGaming Predictions?
January 10, 2013
- Hills Succeed where Ladbrokes Failed
October 26, 2012
After confirmation that a bid was formed on Sept 19th, William Hill and GVC Holdings now look likely to land the object of their desire.
- Valuing iGaming Operators
October 16, 2012
In gaming news, Sportingbet confirmed that its board has rejected a joint £350m takeover bid from UK bookmaker WIlliam Hill and Gaming VC.
- Special Feature: Bwin.Party’s Struggles Should Be No Surprise
September 1, 2012
bwin.party is simply not an innovative, cutting-edge, leading company in the iGaming segment any more but just another online casino now.
- Hong Kong gambling study shows Macau way up, online gambling non-existent
March 9, 2012
GBGC analyst estimates 2011 Asian online betting turnover at $15-18b; Hong Kong releases 2011 gambling study, showing increased Macau spend
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017