Tag Archives: GLI
- Gaming Laboratories International (GLI®) participates in public audience discussion for the “Legal Framework for Games of Chance in Brazil”
December 20, 2016
LAKEWOOD, N.J. (December 2016) – On December 13th, a Gaming Laboratories International (GLI®) representative appeared before the Camara de Diputados of Brazil for a public audience on the “Legal Framework for Games of Chance in Brazil,” Project of Law 442. During the public audience that received Diputados and government and...
- Expanded gaming bill introduced in Kentucky
February 3, 2016
Lawmakers are hoping to boost support for expanded gambling in Kentucky by dedicating profits to pension funds. A new bill that would expand gaming and allow casinos in Kentucky was introduced in the state Senate on Tuesday by Senators Morgan McGarvey and Julie Raque Adams. “When it comes to gaming, reasonable...
- ICE Totally Gaming 2015 Day 1 Recap
February 4, 2015
ICE Totally Gaming 2015 has officially kicked off at the ExCeL conference center in London. This is the biggest event of the year in Europe for the global gaming industry with thousands of delegates, hundreds of booths and representing over sixty countries from around the world. The popularity of this...
- GLI getting ready for Spain; Ladbrokes not happy with card fees; Malta publishes exclusion list numbers
May 22, 2012
Gaming Laboratories International is readying themselves for the new Spanish gaming industry with a new lab in the Catalan capital Barcelona. The new premises means the country now benefits from what GLI calls the “world’s leading technical consulting and independent certification laboratory”. It’s no coincidence this move has taken place...
- GLI to attend NIGA convention; Aristocrat announces successes of jackpot winners on its slots
March 27, 2012
Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) has announced it will attend NIGA’s Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention after more than 20 years of working with tribes across North America. GLI Development Director, Michael Price, said: “GLI has been a long-time supporter and advocate of Indian Gaming. We are very proud of the...
- GLI appoint Technical Manager in Sydney; Konami Gaming expands operations in Vegas; IGT to receive NNIC award
March 26, 2012
iGaming’s technical consulting and independent certification laboratory Gaming Laboratories International (GTI) has named Alojz Zdjelar as Technical Manager of its lab in Sydney. Zdjelar has been with GLI since 2000, first starting in the company’s Hillegom, The Netherlands, lab as a test engineer. GLI said in a press release that...