Tag Archives: glenn straub
- AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018
Glenn Straub finally confirms $200m sale of Atlantic City casino Revel to developer Bruce Deifik, will reopen as Ocean Resort Casino.
- Atlantic City’s Revel casino reportedly sold (no, really)
December 11, 2017
Moody's Investor Service reports that Atlantic City's shuttered Revel casino has been sold (again) for $200m to Colorado developer Bruce Deifik.
- Atlantic City’s Revel supposedly sold (again), owner denies (again)
November 8, 2017
New filing claims Atlantic City's shuttered Revel casino has (again) been sold to developer Bruce Deifik, but Revel's owner (again) claims ignorance.
- Glenn Straub brings New Jersey to court over PILOT casino program
October 27, 2017
Glenn Straub is suing the state of New Jersey for what he described as an unfair imposition of property tax on the shuttered Revel Casino Hotel.
- Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Filings suggest Atlantic City's mothballed Revel casino has been sold to a Colorado developer, but Revel's owner feigns ignorance.
- Trump name removed from Atlantic City’s Taj Mahal casino
February 15, 2017
The name 'Trump' is being removed from Atlantic City's Trump Taj Mahal casino in accordance with a deal struck with US President Donald Trump.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017