Tag Archives: glenn straub
- Atlantic City’s Revel supposedly sold (again), owner denies (again)
November 8, 2017
New filing claims Atlantic City's shuttered Revel casino has (again) been sold to developer Bruce Deifik, but Revel's owner (again) claims ignorance.
- Glenn Straub brings New Jersey to court over PILOT casino program
October 27, 2017
Glenn Straub is suing the state of New Jersey for what he described as an unfair imposition of property tax on the shuttered Revel Casino Hotel.
- Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Filings suggest Atlantic City's mothballed Revel casino has been sold to a Colorado developer, but Revel's owner feigns ignorance.
- Trump name removed from Atlantic City’s Taj Mahal casino
February 15, 2017
The name 'Trump' is being removed from Atlantic City's Trump Taj Mahal casino in accordance with a deal struck with US President Donald Trump.
- Lesniak offers Straub lifeline on reopening Revel casino
February 8, 2017
New Jersey State Sen. Ray Lesniak introduces bill that would allow shuttered Revel casino to reopen without owner Glenn Straub needing a gaming license.
- Straub told he needs gaming license to reopen Revel as casino
January 31, 2017
New Jersey gaming regulators tell developer Glenn Straub that he can't open casino in Revel/TEN unless he applies for and receives a gaming license.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
New Jersey sells bonds to fund AC casino tax appeals
September 22, 2017