Tag Archives: Gibraltar
- Government of Gibraltar have a new head of the gambling division
September 29, 2017
HM Government of Gibraltar is delighted to announce the appointment of Mr Andrew Lyman as the Executive Director and Head of the Gambling Division.
- Lottoland CEO says Australian controversy good for business
September 25, 2017
Lottoland claim industry first after subsidiary is granted Gibraltar insurance license, while CEO claims Australian controversy is good for business.
- Gibraltar’s challenge of UK online gambling tax hits EU speed bump
June 13, 2017
The Court of Justice for the European Union rejects Gibraltar's claim that UK's online gambling rules represent illegal extraterritorial taxation.
- Girls in Tech launches Gibraltar chapter
May 31, 2017
Girls in Tech is proud to announce the launch of its latest chapter in Gibraltar with major sponsorship from Playtech.
- Paddy Power Betfair closing Gibraltar office, not a Brexit play
May 26, 2017
Paddy Power Betfair closing its Gibraltar office and surrendering its local online license, but insists it's not the result of the UK's 'Brexit' vote.
- Gibraltar regulator urges online licensees to obey Australian law
April 20, 2017
Australian sports bodies and broadcasters react to proposed live TV sports betting ad ban; Gibraltar regulator urges online licensees to obey Aussie law.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016