Tag Archives: Gibraltar
- Bet365 cutting 80% of Gibraltar staff ahead of Malta move
August 29, 2019
Online gambling operator Bet365 announces that it will retain only around 20% of its Gibraltar staff ahead of its shift to Malta.
- Bet365 shifting bulk of Gibraltar ops to Malta on Brexit uncertainty
May 23, 2019
UK online betting giant Bet365 plans to downsize its Gibraltar presence to Malta based on the "highly uncertain environment" of Brexit.
- Gibraltar licence for Red Tiger
April 16, 2019
Red Tiger has been certified by Gibraltar for the online premium market to provide its comprehensive portfolio to operators.
- Pragmatic Play awarded Gibraltar licence
November 26, 2018
Pragmatic Play, a leading multi-product content provider to the iGaming industry has been granted a B2B supplier licence by the Government of Gibraltar.
- Sci-Games installs sportsbook operations team in Gibraltar
September 14, 2018
Gambling technology suppliers Scientific Games Corp announces new Sportsbook Operations team at its SG Digital division's Gibraltar office.
- Report: Bet365 moving Gibraltar ops to Malta post-Brexit
May 20, 2018
Times of Malta reports that online gambling operator Bet365 is relocating 1,000 Gibraltar-based staff to Malta following UK's exit from the European Union.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014