Tag Archives: Gibraltar
- Report: Bet365 moving Gibraltar ops to Malta post-Brexit
May 20, 2018
Times of Malta reports that online gambling operator Bet365 is relocating 1,000 Gibraltar-based staff to Malta following UK's exit from the European Union.
- Gibraltar eGaming Cloud provider Rockolo adds London presence
March 15, 2018
Gibraltar’s data centre provider Rockolo announces the addition of a London point-of-presence (PoP) to its Cloud platforms.
- Post-Brexit access assured as UK, Gibraltar ink deals
March 12, 2018
Gibraltar-based gambling operators may now heave a sigh of relief after the UK government assured the territory of continued access to UK markets until 2020
- Magnet Gaming goes live in Gibraltar
March 6, 2018
Innovative slots provider Magnet Gaming has gone live in Gibraltar as it continues to extend its reach into new jurisdictions.
- Government of Gibraltar have a new head of the gambling division
September 29, 2017
HM Government of Gibraltar is delighted to announce the appointment of Mr Andrew Lyman as the Executive Director and Head of the Gambling Division.
- Lottoland CEO says Australian controversy good for business
September 25, 2017
Lottoland claim industry first after subsidiary is granted Gibraltar insurance license, while CEO claims Australian controversy is good for business.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
UK lottery betting ops threaten legal action over EuroMillions ban
February 26, 2018