Tag Archives: Germany
- 888 Holdings files constitutional appeal of German court ruling
April 9, 2018
UK-listed online gambling operator 888 Holdings files constitutional appeal of German court ruling barring unlicensed online gambling operators.
- German gambling participation rate continues to fall
April 3, 2018
Germany's gambling participation rate continues to fall, as does problem gambling rates, despite major increases in gambling availability.
- GiG acquires dormant German sports betting license
March 27, 2018
- Playkey set to transform German gaming industry
March 26, 2018
Cloud-based gaming platform Playkey continues global expansion following launch in Germany
- German exit imminent for 888 as clampdown hammers group’s 2017 profits
March 20, 2018
A withdrawal from the German market is in the cards for 888, after the company’s 2017 profits took a hit from the recent regulatory changes in the country.
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
Lottoland disrupting lottery monopolies in Germany, Ireland
March 16, 2017
DraftKings launch German-facing daily fantasy sports site
March 23, 2017