Tag Archives: Germany
- 888 Holdings files constitutional appeal of German court ruling
April 9, 2018
UK-listed online gambling operator 888 Holdings files constitutional appeal of German court ruling barring unlicensed online gambling operators.
- German gambling participation rate continues to fall
April 3, 2018
Germany's gambling participation rate continues to fall, as does problem gambling rates, despite major increases in gambling availability.
- GiG acquires dormant German sports betting license
March 27, 2018
- Playkey set to transform German gaming industry
March 26, 2018
Cloud-based gaming platform Playkey continues global expansion following launch in Germany
- German exit imminent for 888 as clampdown hammers group’s 2017 profits
March 20, 2018
A withdrawal from the German market is in the cards for 888, after the company’s 2017 profits took a hit from the recent regulatory changes in the country.
- A $10m KO from partypoker; Chi Zhang wins the €50k in Germany
February 16, 2018
partypoker has announced that the first KO Series online event of 2018 will begin with a $10m guarantee, and more on Chi Zhang partypoker MILLIONS winnings.
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017