Tag Archives: george osborne
- UK budget extends General Betting Duty to online casino and bingo free bets
March 16, 2016
UK-licensed online casino and bingo operators to pay 15% general betting duty on free and discounted bet offers effective Aug. 1, 2017.
- George Osborne on Trade Mission with FOBTs Boss
January 13, 2014
George Osborne angers anti-gambling lobbyists, and is Candy Crush creating the gamblers of the future?
- Ray Davies talks about Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission
April 19, 2012
In gaming news, Mike O'Donnell talks to Ray Davies, eGaming development manager for the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
- Public firms sweating over UK gambling industry tax plans
March 22, 2012
Gaming industry firms trading in UK could be worried by new tax plans
- UK budget includes point of consumption tax
March 21, 2012
Osborne budget plans to introduce point of consumption tax
Landing International OKs Les Ambassadeurs Club and Casino sale
September 8, 2017
UK posts record number of Lottery millionaires in 2016
December 28, 2016
BGO announces the removal of wagering requirements on all bonus cash
September 18, 2017