Tag Archives: Genting
- Genting Malaysia plans recovery of $428M Massachusetts investment
17 September 2018
Genting Malaysia is weighing its options for getting back $427.5 million worth from promissory notes issued for an integrated resort in Massachusetts.
- Genting HK to offer cruises outside Asia in 2019
13 September 2018
Casino cruise ship operator Genting Hong Kong Group announced plans for its cruises to go beyond Asian waters starting in 2019.
- Genting taps Betsson’s Jeremy Taylor as new digital sheriff
3 September 2018
Genting taps Betsson group marketing director Jeremy Taylor as the company's new interactive managing director, will head up new Malta interactive office.
- Genting Malaysia profit up 117% in Q2
30 August 2018
Genting Malaysia reported a doubling of profits in the second quarter of 2018 compared to the same period last year, in a filing with the Bursa Malaysia.
- Genting HK first-half losses down 30% year on year
28 August 2018
Genting Hong Kong Group posted a $141.3-million loss for the first half of the year, 30% lower than last year’s loss for the same period.
- “Serious irregularities” in Andorra casino tender spark legal fight
16 August 2018
Five casino firms -- Genting, Barriere, Casinos Austria, Circa and Partouche -- file legal challenge of Andorra's awarding of casino license to local firm.
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
2 July 2018
Genting Hong Kong trims losses in 2017
5 February 2018
Genting sells out of The Star; is Crown buying in?
14 July 2017