Tag Archives: Genting
- Genting UK dumps London casino over weak sales
March 25, 2019
Genting Malaysia Bhd announced that it has sold the Maxims Club Casino’s operator, Coastbright Ltd., to a Canadian company for $45.6 million.
- Genting founders give up 27% stake in Donaco
March 5, 2019
The founders of Genting Bhd, have given up their share of Donaco International. The Malaysia-based Lims held 27.25% in the casino operator, but have now relinquished them to third parties.
- Genting Malaysia survives 2018 by the grace of tax breaks
February 28, 2019
Genting Malaysia had a few disasters in 2018, but thanks to a lucky tax break, they reported a big profit in the fourth quarter.
- Genting Singapore sees increase in 4Q18 profit, but analysts aren’t impressed
February 22, 2019
For the last quarter of 2018, Genting Singapore saw a 13.1% increase year-on-year for its net profit.
- Genting Singapore Q4 VIP market share improves
February 19, 2019
Genting Singapore improved its VIP gambling segment market share during Q4, which is setting the stage for further growth throughout the current year.
- Genting receives 3-year extension for Sentosa resort
February 5, 2019
Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, operated by a subsidiary of the Genting Group, has received an extension of its license.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
March 20, 2018