Tag Archives: Genting Malaysia
- Resorts World Catskills goes private to avoid bankruptcy
15 November 2019
Resorts World Catskills will be taken private once the deal is signed between the property’s owner, Empire Resorts, and Genting Malaysia.
- Genting Malaysia claims Empire merger lawsuit “without merit”
18 October 2019
Genting told shareholders they have nothing to fear, and that they would defend their proposed Empire Resorts merger.
- Genting Malaysia has some good news and some bad news
30 August 2019
Genting Malaysia Bhd sees an uptick to its EBITDA for the quarter at $98.7 million, however a report shows a decline in the gaming segment for its Resorts World Genting.
- Genting reveals plan for Empire Resorts buyout
16 August 2019
Genting’s big buyout of Empire Resorts is a plan to enter the Upstate New York market.
- Genting Malaysia backs off of tax appeal
24 June 2019
Genting Malaysia’s board has agreed to withdraw its request the country’s government to launch a judicial review of the tax incentives.
- Genting Malaysia profit drops 25% in Q1
24 May 2019
The casino operator saw its profits drop more than 25% year-on-year, despite reporting higher revenue.