Tag Archives: Genting Malaysia
- Profit slump will still earn Genting Malaysia investors fat paychecks
February 28, 2018
Genting Malaysia BHD investors are in for a celebration despite seeing a drop in the casino operator’s 2017 profit.
- Genting Malaysia earnings to rebound in 2018: Maybank
January 18, 2018
Genting Malaysia BHD may see its profits rise in 2018 on the back of stabilizing VIP win rates and gaming volumes, according to analysts.
- Influx of Indian tourists seen after Resorts World Genting revamp
December 12, 2017
Genting Malaysia BHD is eyeing to bring in more tourists to its RWG casino resort once the redevelopment of the gambling facility is completed.
- Higher expenses pulls down Genting BHD Q3 earnings
November 24, 2017
Net profit of Malaysian conglomerate Genting Malaysia BHD shrank to MYR191.1 million (US$46.5 million) in the third quarter of 2017.
- Genting BHD chalks strong Q2 earnings
August 25, 2017
A disposal of available-for-sale financial assets has boosted Genting BHD’s net profit for the second quarter of the year by as much as 57 percent.
- Mashpee Wampanoag’s Taunton casino project hits fresh snag
June 29, 2017
Mashpee Wampanoag tribe abruptly withdraws request for fed gov't opinion on legality of land taken into trust for its Massachusetts casino site.
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Mandalay Bay contractor bags Resorts World Las Vegas project
October 17, 2017