Tag Archives: Genting Malaysia
- Genting Malaysia to reduce marketing expenses due to tax increase
November 9, 2018
Amid the rise in taxes payments, the casino operator Genting Malaysia say that it will have to adjust its marketing expenses as a result of the new fees.
- Genting Malaysia price down on tax hike news
November 7, 2018
The company’s share price was down as much as 30%, marking the biggest fall since the company’s stock was first listed in 1989.
- Tax hikes won’t be a problem for Malaysia’s casinos, analysts say
October 19, 2018
Analyst say Genting Malaysia is in a strong enough position that an increase in tax as hinted by Malaysian officials won’t seriously impact its bottom line.
- Genting Malaysia plans recovery of $428M Massachusetts investment
September 17, 2018
Genting Malaysia is weighing its options for getting back $427.5 million worth from promissory notes issued for an integrated resort in Massachusetts.
- Genting Malaysia profit up 117% in Q2
August 30, 2018
Genting Malaysia reported a doubling of profits in the second quarter of 2018 compared to the same period last year, in a filing with the Bursa Malaysia.
- Genting Malaysia seeks funds for property, gaming projects
July 12, 2018
Genting Malaysia Bhd has issued MYR2.6 billion ($644.28 million) in debt notes as the company seeks more funds for its property and gaming resorts projects.
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Malaysia to amend laws to curb online gambling
October 24, 2017
Podiumspot’s Crusino bets big on ‘unique casino experience’
February 15, 2017
Genting Malaysia earnings to rebound in 2018: Maybank
January 18, 2018