Tag Archives: Genting Malaysia
- Genting Malaysia backs off of tax appeal
June 24, 2019
Genting Malaysia’s board has agreed to withdraw its request the country’s government to launch a judicial review of the tax incentives.
- Genting Malaysia profit drops 25% in Q1
May 24, 2019
The casino operator saw its profits drop more than 25% year-on-year, despite reporting higher revenue.
- Genting Malaysia partner Mashpee Wampanoag tribe falling apart
April 26, 2019
After falling heavily in debt to Genting Malaysia over a failed casino deal, the Mashpee Wampanoag tribe is descending into chaos.
- Genting Malaysia board considers final dividend for 2018
April 3, 2019
A single-tier dividend is under approval due to the recommendation of the board of directors, which, if approved, will be distributed in July.
- Genting Malaysia survives 2018 by the grace of tax breaks
February 28, 2019
Genting Malaysia had a few disasters in 2018, but thanks to a lucky tax break, they reported a big profit in the fourth quarter.
- Genting agrees to alter Resorts World Las Vegas design
January 29, 2019
Genting Berhad and Wynn Resorts have settled an intellectual property dispute regarding the design of Resorts World Las Vegas.
Disney, Fox: Genting lawsuit has no merit
November 30, 2018
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018
Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
March 20, 2018
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017