Tag Archives: Genius Sports Group
- Steven Burton to join Genius Sports as Director of Integrity, Governance and Sports Partnerships
August 3, 2016
Burton, “the foremost legal authority” in sports data, is to join Genius Sports as Director of Integrity, Governance & Sports Partnerships.
- IOC taps Genius Sports to track 2016 Rio Olympics betting
July 29, 2016
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has tapped a gambling watchdog that will monitor any forms cheating in the games.
- Genius Sports and IOC establish integrity partnership
Based on the agreement, Genius Sports will support the IOC in delivering on its commitment to encourage the promotion of ethics in sport.
- Genius Sports secures data and integrity partnership with Belarusian Basketball
May 27, 2016
Genius Sports has extended its deal with Belarusian Basketball to include integrity services & exclusive data rights for the next 3 seasons.
- Genius Sports CEO To Testify at US Congressional Hearing May 11
May 11, 2016
Locke has been invited to discuss how advancements in technology can help to protect the integrity of sports at a Congressional Hearing.
- FIBA extends partnership with sports data firm Genius Sports
April 28, 2016
The International Basketball Federation and Genius Sports have signed a new deal that will see their partnership extended until 2019.
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016