Tag Archives: gemaco
- Ivey Edge Sorting update: Judge orders Gemaco to repay $26 to Borgata in $9.9m claim
March 29, 2018
The Phil Ivey v Borgata edge sorting case took a twist on Monday after Judge Noel Hillman, presiding over the legal tussle between Borgata and Gemaco,
- Sun admits that Gemaco card imperfections are irrelevant in Borgata case
September 12, 2017
The Phil Ivey v Borgata baccarat case takes another twist after Gemaco reminds the court of an interesting revelation from Ivey's sidekick Chen Yin Sun.
- The Borgata wants Gemaco to pay $10.1m Ivey baccarat win
August 3, 2017
Phil Ivey v Borgata legal case, the casino wants the card manufacturer Gemaco to repay the $10.1m Ivey won as a result of using flaws in their cards
- Ivey’s attorneys reject Borgata cheating claims, Gemaco also wants out of suit
July 3, 2014
Attorneys for poker great Phil Ivey file motion rejecting claims by Borgata casino that 'edge sorting' is cheating.
- Golden Nugget not liable for unshuffled cards; casino cheat sentenced to 17 years
June 14, 2014
Habitual Atlantic City casino cheat sentenced to 17 years; Golden Nugget ruled not liable for unshuffled cards controversy.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017