Tag Archives: Gary Loveman
- Caesars testing ‘casino within a casino’ to attract millennial gamblers
September 30, 2015
Caesars Entertainment CEO Mark Frissora says company testing top secret 'casino within a casino' intended to attract millennial gamblers.
- Caesars’ creditors turn on each other; Loveman vents online poker frustrations
August 11, 2015
Caesars Entertainment's junior creditors sue senior creditors; Gary Loveman says fantasy sports will help regulated online poker expansion.
- Mark Frissora assumes Caesars’ President and CEO role
July 1, 2015
Mark Frissora has assumed the Caesars' president and CEO role, completing the transition plan previously announced in February 2015.
- Caesars’ Gary Loveman stepping down as CEO; remains as chairman
February 5, 2015
Caesars Entertainment Corporation Chairman Gary Loveman will step down from the company's chief executive role on June 30.
- Caesars OpCo files for bankruptcy
January 15, 2015
Caesars Entertainment Operating Co. Inc. filed for bankruptcy in the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago on Thursday.
- Caesars to merge with Caesars Acquisition Company, insists it’s not bananas
December 22, 2014
Caesars Entertainment to merge with Caesars Acquisition Company; deal provides Caesars with cash to enable bankruptcy of parent unit.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Caesars, Gamblit testing skill-based games in Las Vegas
March 30, 2017
Caesars bankruptcy cost company $160m in legal fees
December 8, 2017
UPDATED: Caesars spends $1.7b acquiring Centaur Indiana casinos
November 16, 2017
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017