Tag Archives: Gary Loveman
- Caesars testing ‘casino within a casino’ to attract millennial gamblers
September 30, 2015
Caesars Entertainment CEO Mark Frissora says company testing top secret 'casino within a casino' intended to attract millennial gamblers.
- Caesars’ creditors turn on each other; Loveman vents online poker frustrations
August 11, 2015
Caesars Entertainment's junior creditors sue senior creditors; Gary Loveman says fantasy sports will help regulated online poker expansion.
- Mark Frissora assumes Caesars’ President and CEO role
July 1, 2015
Mark Frissora has assumed the Caesars' president and CEO role, completing the transition plan previously announced in February 2015.
- Caesars’ Gary Loveman stepping down as CEO; remains as chairman
February 5, 2015
Caesars Entertainment Corporation Chairman Gary Loveman will step down from the company's chief executive role on June 30.
- Caesars OpCo files for bankruptcy
January 15, 2015
Caesars Entertainment Operating Co. Inc. filed for bankruptcy in the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago on Thursday.
- Caesars to merge with Caesars Acquisition Company, insists it’s not bananas
December 22, 2014
Caesars Entertainment to merge with Caesars Acquisition Company; deal provides Caesars with cash to enable bankruptcy of parent unit.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017