Tag Archives: garden city group
- Former US Based Full Tilt Poker Players to Receive $2.6 Million in Latest Wave of Refunds
March 15, 2016
Former US based FTP players are set to receive $2.6 M in refunds according to a notice on the Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration site.
- Outstanding US Full Tilt Payments Should be Resolved by April 2015
January 6, 2015
Former US players with disputed Full Tilt balances are expected to get their money by the end of March 2015.
- Former U.S. Based Full Tilt Players May Still Lose Out on Millions; Ray Bitar Close to Death
October 29, 2014
Former U.S. based Full Tilt Poker players may still lose out on millions, lying in unclaimed poker accounts, due to incorrect information.
- Garden City Group Announce $2m in Payments to be Issued to Former FTP Players and Gus Hansen Reaches $20m in Online Cash Game Losses
September 15, 2014
Garden City Group, announce the latest round of payments to former FTP players, Gus Hansen tops $20m in all time online cash game losses.
- Garden City Group Deliver Good News to ‘Professional Players’ of Full Tilt Poker
August 7, 2014
GCG informs ‘professional players’ of FTP that they are eligible to submit their petition for remission to recover lost funds.
- Full Tilt Poker Round Up: High Stakes Swings, Howard Lederer MTV Style Vids and Much More
April 6, 2014
High Stakes action continues to bemuse and befuddle, Howard Lederer gets his own MTV style video, and former US players get their money back
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013