Tag Archives: Gaming VC
- B2B operations boost Gaming VC profit as Sportingbet redundancies begin
26 March 2013
Gaming VC Holdings reports profits in 2012 thanks to full year of enhanced B2B operations as Sportingbet layoffs commence.
- Hills Succeed where Ladbrokes Failed
26 October 2012
After confirmation that a bid was formed on Sept 19th, William Hill and GVC Holdings now look likely to land the object of their desire.
- Valuing iGaming Operators
16 October 2012
In gaming news, Sportingbet confirmed that its board has rejected a joint £350m takeover bid from UK bookmaker WIlliam Hill and Gaming VC.
- Gaming VC full-year profits down 18%
19 April 2010
Gaming VC Holdings SA has posted an 18 per cent drop in full-year pre-tax profit for 2009
- Gaming VC CasinoClub Expanding
28 January 2010
Gaming VC is making moves to allow the expansion of its CasinoClub brand. CasinoClub brand has positioned itself for expansion in both Europe and US.
- Gaming VC enjoys bumper year
17 December 2009
Gaming VC announces gaming revenues have increased up by 4% to €50 million, thanks to strong growth in both sports betting and gaming.