Tag Archives: gaming start-ups
- Adam Cole: Start-ups need millennials on board
September 18, 2017
Adam Cole of Football Index discusses how start-ups will be able to spread the word about their companies.
- Will Mace: Start-ups should consider collaboration and partnerships, too
March 27, 2017
Will Mace of Kindred Futures explains how collaboration and partnerships are also a viable path for start-ups.
- Max Wright on operating a leaner start-up
March 20, 2017
Max Wright of White Hat Gaming shares his learning lessons on how to make a better way to start a business.
- Why gambling start ups fail
February 8, 2017
The bottom line is most start-ups fail, the accepted rule of thumb is 85% of start-ups will fail in the first two years.
- Simon Collins on startups: Give up day jobs to raise funds
March 2, 2016
Simon Collins explains why startups need to show their conviction in order to get other people’s money onto their ideas.
- Becky’s Affiliated: ICE 2016 follows through on promise to start-ups with BetUP, SnapBet & iGaming Ideas
February 18, 2016
ICE 2016 made a big push to cater to start-ups and innovation in the online gambling industry.