Tag Archives: gaming start-ups
- Adam Cole: Start-ups need millennials on board
18 September 2017
Adam Cole of Football Index discusses how start-ups will be able to spread the word about their companies.
- Will Mace: Start-ups should consider collaboration and partnerships, too
27 March 2017
Will Mace of Kindred Futures explains how collaboration and partnerships are also a viable path for start-ups.
- Max Wright on operating a leaner start-up
20 March 2017
Max Wright of White Hat Gaming shares his learning lessons on how to make a better way to start a business.
- Why gambling start ups fail
8 February 2017
The bottom line is most start-ups fail, the accepted rule of thumb is 85% of start-ups will fail in the first two years.
- Simon Collins on startups: Give up day jobs to raise funds
2 March 2016
Simon Collins explains why startups need to show their conviction in order to get other people’s money onto their ideas.
- Becky’s Affiliated: ICE 2016 follows through on promise to start-ups with BetUP, SnapBet & iGaming Ideas
18 February 2016
ICE 2016 made a big push to cater to start-ups and innovation in the online gambling industry.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014