Tag Archives: gamblit gaming
- Marcus Yoder: People are ready to experiment with “gamblified” games
November 28, 2017
Marcus Yoder of Gamblit Gaming explains how nostalgia plays a key role in luring younger players to gamble.
- Gamblit Gaming bringing real-money PAC-MAN to casino floors
September 26, 2017
Skill-based games developer Gamblit Gaming team with Bandai Namco Entertainment to bring real-money PAC-MAN Battle Casino to gaming floors.
- Mobile game Doodle Jump makes a leap onto casino floors
July 19, 2017
In a bid to reach out to younger players, Gamblit Gaming has teamed up with game publisher Lima Sky to bring popular game Doodle Jump to the casino floor.
- Gamblit skill games in Oklahoma; GameCo ink Soulcalibur II deal
July 14, 2017
Gamblit Gaming deploys skill-based games in Oklahoma tribal casino; GameCo inks deal to develop video game gambling machine based on Soulcalibur II.
- Gamblit expands skill games presence in Nevada casinos
May 4, 2017
Real-money skill-based gaming developer Gamblit Gaming expands Nevada presence by launching products with MGM Grand and Harrah's Lake Tahoe.
- Gamblit, Caesars launch So-Cal’s first skill-based casino games
April 18, 2017
Caesars Entertainment's Harrah's Resort Southern California the first Golden State casino to launch Gamblit Gaming's skill-based casino games.
Caesars, Gamblit testing skill-based games in Las Vegas
March 30, 2017
Caesars comeback won’t last past 2020
May 23, 2017
Jan Jones: Employees, consumers are big elements in CSR
January 24, 2018
Blaine Graboyes: Gamers are underserved audience
November 15, 2017