Tag Archives: Gambling Massachusetts
- Atlantic City’s Revel casino reaches final hurdle; Kansas gov. to endorse pension scheme boost; MA lawmakers to decide on Salem casino
March 26, 2012
Atlantic City's Revel casino reaches final hurdle; Kansas gov. to endorse pension scheme boost; MA lawmakers to decide on Salem casino
- Casino Bill passes House, Online Poker Survives
September 15, 2011
the Massachusetts State Legislature approved the Casino gambling by a huge margin. The bill was approved by a margin of 123-32.
- Massachusetts lawmakers hear gambling expansion appeals yet again
May 5, 2011
Mass. lawmakers heard several hours of testimony from a range of gambling supporters and opponents hoping that persistence will finally pay off.
- Poker Players Alliance takes another run at UIGEA
May 12, 2010
Poker Players Alliance submits new petition signed by 22 members of Congress to Federal Reserve and Treasury chiefs
- Palin’s Hub Rally Plays Distraction To Massachusetts Gambling Debate
April 13, 2010
Sarah Palin roars into Boston on her Tea Party Express, despite the spectacle, the state does have other important things on its agenda, like gambling