Tag Archives: Gambling Marketing Musing
- Gambling Marketing Musings: betclever and the World Cup promotion
June 20, 2018
Lee Davy sits down with the founder of the odds comparison app betclever, Roberto Romanello, to see how the company is doing after its launch.
- Gambling Marketing Musings: Bettium ‘Turning Punters Into Professionals.’
June 8, 2018
Lee Davy sits down with Nathan Hunt, CEO of Bettium, to talk about his plans to disrupt the industry, customer value and much more.
- Gambling Marketing Musings: Luckbox – Doing esports betting right
May 11, 2018
Chief Marketing Officer Vadim Soloveychik of Luckbox talks about his new venture and the value it gives to esports community.
- Gambling Marketing Musings: The first date with SolveForWhy
May 9, 2018
In today’s, gambling marketing musings column Lee shares the sordid details of his first date with SolveForWhy and why he wants to get much, much, dirtier.
- Gambling Marketing Musings: personal branding with partypoker’s Monika Zukowicz
April 27, 2018
In this week’s Gambling Marketing Musing, Lee Davy catches up with partypoker’s latest Twitch recruit, Monika Zukowicz, to talk about her personal branding.
- Gambling Marketing Musings: 888, WPT, Aspers & the white triangular bin
April 4, 2018
Lee Davy takes a look at the partnership between 888Poker, the WPT and Aspers and how the three connect through brand story.
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
September 12, 2018
Poker is Phil Hellmuth Jr.: YouStake deal shows the man still has it
February 19, 2018