Tag Archives: gambling ads
- Gambling ad ban coming soon to Australian live sports broadcasts
March 16, 2018
Televised live sporting matches in Australia will have less commercials by the end of the month as the “siren to siren” ban on gambling ads take effect.
- Senate committee rebuffs Xenophon bill to ban gambling ads during live TV sports
March 31, 2017
Senator Nick Xenophon’s fight to keep gambling ads away from live sports broadcasts in Australia has been all but killed off at the Parliament.
- New Macau guidelines make Casino advertising tricky
September 9, 2015
Lawyers have raised questions on the recent guidelines to recognize illegal gambling advertisement in Macau.
- Weekly Poll – Has the ASA Been Too Heavy-handed with Banning of Gambling Ads?
June 6, 2014
The online gambling industry has been under much scrutiny recently by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).
- The Church of Scotland Call for a Ban on Gambling Advertising
April 23, 2014
The Church of Scotland has called for a ban on gambling advertising in sports in a report issued ahead of this summers Commonwealth Games.
- UK gambling ads rise six-fold since restrictions relaxed in 2007
November 19, 2013
UK media regulator Ofcom reveals that TV gambling advertising has increased six-fold since restrictions were loosened in 2007.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015