Tag Archives: gambling ads
- LeoVegas fights Italian politicos’ gambling ignorance with education
August 2, 2018
LeoVegas is pushing back against Italy’s proposed ban on all gambling advertising by educating politicians on sustainability and responsible gaming.
- Gambling ad ban coming soon to Australian live sports broadcasts
March 16, 2018
Televised live sporting matches in Australia will have less commercials by the end of the month as the “siren to siren” ban on gambling ads take effect.
- Senate committee rebuffs Xenophon bill to ban gambling ads during live TV sports
March 31, 2017
Senator Nick Xenophon’s fight to keep gambling ads away from live sports broadcasts in Australia has been all but killed off at the Parliament.
- New Macau guidelines make Casino advertising tricky
September 9, 2015
Lawyers have raised questions on the recent guidelines to recognize illegal gambling advertisement in Macau.
- Weekly Poll – Has the ASA Been Too Heavy-handed with Banning of Gambling Ads?
June 6, 2014
The online gambling industry has been under much scrutiny recently by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).
- The Church of Scotland Call for a Ban on Gambling Advertising
April 23, 2014
The Church of Scotland has called for a ban on gambling advertising in sports in a report issued ahead of this summers Commonwealth Games.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014