Tag Archives: gambleaware
- UK Gambling Commission tries to measure gambling-related harm
July 11, 2018
A new report by the UK Gambling Commission and GambleAware attempts to recognize and measure the social costs of gambling-related harms.
- GambleAware picks its Mad Men for £7m safer gambling campaign
June 25, 2018
UK charity GambleAware picks M&C Saatchi to handle its £7m responsible gambling campaign; Senet Group's 'When the Fun Stops, Stop' campaign wins award.
- Crystal Palace inks responsible gambling deal with GambleAware
April 13, 2018
The UK's GambleAware charity strikes responsible gambling messaging deal with English Premier League club Crystal Palace.
- UK gambling operators face new TV advertising social obligations
March 23, 2018
UK gambling operators must now incorporate responsible gambling messages throughout all television advertising as part of industry group's revised ad code.
- UK schools urged to include gambling alongside sex and drugs education
March 22, 2018
Cross-party think-tank Demos urges UK schools to include gambling education alongside other risky activities, including sex, drugs and alcohol.
- GambleAware seek help on new £7m problem gambling campaign
February 21, 2018
The UK gambling industry's GambleAware charity seeks creative agency for new £7m campaign targeting the early signs of problem gambling behavior.
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
Problem gamblers’ brains bad at assessing, adapting to risk
April 14, 2017
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017