Tag Archives: gambleaware
- UK’s new sports minister says gov’t eyeing credit card gambling
December 6, 2018
UK's new minister for sport and civil society warns gambling industry that the government is considering curbs on use of credit cards for gambling purposes.
- 80% of UK gambling marketing spending now online
November 27, 2018
Four-fifths of UK gambling marketing spending is now done online, according to new GambleAware report with analysis by Regulus Partners.
- UK Gambling Commission tries to measure gambling-related harm
July 11, 2018
A new report by the UK Gambling Commission and GambleAware attempts to recognize and measure the social costs of gambling-related harms.
- GambleAware picks its Mad Men for £7m safer gambling campaign
June 25, 2018
UK charity GambleAware picks M&C Saatchi to handle its £7m responsible gambling campaign; Senet Group's 'When the Fun Stops, Stop' campaign wins award.
- Crystal Palace inks responsible gambling deal with GambleAware
April 13, 2018
The UK's GambleAware charity strikes responsible gambling messaging deal with English Premier League club Crystal Palace.
- UK gambling operators face new TV advertising social obligations
March 23, 2018
UK gambling operators must now incorporate responsible gambling messages throughout all television advertising as part of industry group's revised ad code.
UK betting shop self-exclusion program proving effective
March 29, 2017
UK operators’ responsible gambling shortcomings detailed
October 4, 2017