Tag Archives: gambleaware
- 32Red’s UK football sponsorships to promote responsible gambling
September 17, 2019
The Kindred Group's 32Red brand will use its five UK football sponsorships to promote responsible gambling messages on team jerseys.
- UK betting ops forming new responsible gambling committee
August 2, 2019
The 'big five' UK betting operators form responsible gambling committee; Betfair roles out new digital marketing campaign day after TV ad ban kicks in.
- UK operators pledge major boost to responsible gambling funding
June 19, 2019
UK's five largest gambling operators -- Bet365, Flutter Entertainment, GVC Holdings, SkyBet and William Hill -- to boost responsible gambling funding.
- GambleAware’s industry-based funding comes up short again
May 3, 2019
UK problem gambling charity GambleAware says its funding from gambling operators in the 12 months ending March 31 came in short of its targets.
- UK Gambling Commission warns operators re non-disclosure deals
February 1, 2019
The UK Gambling Commission warns licensees to tread carefully when it comes to using non-disclosure agreements when resolving disputes with customers.
- UK gov’t to fund more dedicated problem gambling clinics
January 7, 2019
UK government calls for the opening of more dedicated problem gambling clinics as part of overhaul of National Health Service.
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017
Problem gamblers’ brains bad at assessing, adapting to risk
April 14, 2017