Tag Archives: gambleaware
- UK Gambling Commission warns operators re non-disclosure deals
February 1, 2019
The UK Gambling Commission warns licensees to tread carefully when it comes to using non-disclosure agreements when resolving disputes with customers.
- UK gov’t to fund more dedicated problem gambling clinics
January 7, 2019
UK government calls for the opening of more dedicated problem gambling clinics as part of overhaul of National Health Service.
- UK’s new sports minister says gov’t eyeing credit card gambling
December 6, 2018
UK's new minister for sport and civil society warns gambling industry that the government is considering curbs on use of credit cards for gambling purposes.
- 80% of UK gambling marketing spending now online
November 27, 2018
Four-fifths of UK gambling marketing spending is now done online, according to new GambleAware report with analysis by Regulus Partners.
- UK Gambling Commission tries to measure gambling-related harm
July 11, 2018
A new report by the UK Gambling Commission and GambleAware attempts to recognize and measure the social costs of gambling-related harms.
- GambleAware picks its Mad Men for £7m safer gambling campaign
June 25, 2018
UK charity GambleAware picks M&C Saatchi to handle its £7m responsible gambling campaign; Senet Group's 'When the Fun Stops, Stop' campaign wins award.
Problem gamblers’ brains bad at assessing, adapting to risk
April 14, 2017
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017