Tag Archives: Galaxy Macau
- Analysts predict delays for Phase 3 of Galaxy Macau
October 29, 2018
A brokerage firm indicated that the Galaxy Macau expansion will be delayed and that it will more than likely not be ready before the middle of 2020.
- Galaxy Macau launches new in-house ‘direct premium’ VIP club
September 27, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group opens new Jinmen8 club for 'direct premium' gamblers at 50th floor of Galaxy Macau casino's Ritz-Carlton hotel.
- Galaxy sees record revenue in first quarter of 2018
May 4, 2018
Macau's casinos have reported record earnings, and Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. won’t be an exception.
- Macau, Connecticut casinos stage emergency response drills
January 24, 2018
Casinos in Macau and Connecticut stage mock terror drills to gauge their responses to incidents like October's mass shooting in Las Vegas.
- David Group junket opening new VIP room at Galaxy Macau
September 22, 2017
Macau junket operator David Group continues its resurgence with plans to open new 10-table VIP gaming room at Galaxy Macau.
- Galaxy Macau loses $77K in chip scams: report
July 25, 2017
A casino resort in Macau has reportedly lost HK$600,000 (US$76,849) in at least seven incidents this month involving fake gambling chips.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018