Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy sees record revenue in first quarter of 2018
May 4, 2018
Macau's casinos have reported record earnings, and Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. won’t be an exception.
- Galaxy’s $500-million Boracay casino on hold
May 1, 2018
Galaxy executives want – still – to try and convince President Rodrigo Duterte that Boracay is the perfect spot for its $500-million casino resort.
- Galaxy Boracay casino plan still alive as Philippine partner buys more land
April 23, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group (GEG) is not backing out from its integrated resort project in the Philippine holiday island of Boracay anytime soon.
- GEG not abandoning $500M Boracay casino project, LRWC says
April 17, 2018
To build or not to build? That is the $500-million Boracay casino question.
- GEG may still build casino in the Philippines—but not in Boracay
April 13, 2018
With Boracay now off-limits to casinos, GEG still has 7,640 islands to choose from for its planned $500 million integrated resort in the country.
- Ex-Melco executive is GEG’s trump card in Japan
April 12, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group (GEG) will lean on the expertise of a former Melco Crown executive in the execution of its expansion ambitions in Japan.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017