Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy Entertainment Group boosts 2016 profit by 51%
February 28, 2017
Galaxy Entertainment Group reports 2016 profit up 51% despite only modest gains in gaming revenue thanks to tighter cost controls.
- Macau won’t renew 100 foreign casino execs’ work permits
January 26, 2017
Macau's labor boss tells legislature that it "will not renew" work permits of around 100 foreign workers in upper management positions at local casinos.
- Macau tourists lift “lucky” Galaxy profit in Q3
October 26, 2016
Recreational bettors and tourists, coupled with good luck, pushed Galaxy Entertainment Group profit higher in the third quarter of 2016.
- Galaxy’s Lui Che-Woo still punting on Macau
September 28, 2016
Things will no longer be the same for Macau as the embattled gambling enclave sees the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Galaxy Entertainment says it booted Iao Kun junket from its properties
September 16, 2016
Galaxy Entertainment Group says it booted junket investor Iao Kun Group from VIP rooms, refuting junket's claims that exit was voluntary.
- Galaxy’s Lui Che-Woo: Worst is not yet over for Macau
September 7, 2016
The chairman of Galaxy Entertainment Group told Bloomberg News that “it’s still too early to say” if Macau is rebounding.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017