Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- GEG may still build casino in the Philippines—but not in Boracay
April 13, 2018
With Boracay now off-limits to casinos, GEG still has 7,640 islands to choose from for its planned $500 million integrated resort in the country.
- Ex-Melco executive is GEG’s trump card in Japan
April 12, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group (GEG) will lean on the expertise of a former Melco Crown executive in the execution of its expansion ambitions in Japan.
- Grand Lisboa will push number of Macau gaming tables to record levels
From now until the end of Macau's gaming table cap period, an additional 1,892 tables could make their way into casinos.
- Philippine lawmakers probe casino construction, closure of Boracay Island
April 11, 2018
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s decision to close the Philippine island oasis of Boracay has opened a box of problems for Galaxy Entertainment Group.
- Philippine president says no to casinos on Boracay Island
April 10, 2018
President Rodrigo Duterte has declared Boracay Island to be a land reform area following a six-month rehabilitation of the land.
- Galaxy’s Wynn investment is good news, but doesn’t make either a buy
March 27, 2018
The timing of Galaxy's Wynn Resorts share buy suggests that the Macau operator has been waiting in the wings for a while.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017