Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy Macau launches new in-house ‘direct premium’ VIP club
September 27, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group opens new Jinmen8 club for 'direct premium' gamblers at 50th floor of Galaxy Macau casino's Ritz-Carlton hotel.
- Galaxy’s Boracay casino to push through, chairman says
August 28, 2018
Lui Che Woo, founder and chairman of Hong Kong-based Galaxy Entertainment, is "very confident" that his company's planned Boracay casino will be built.
- Tak Chun Group junket expands Starworld Macau VIP club
Macau casino junket operator Tak Chun Group expands VIP gambling club at Galaxy Entertainment Group's StarWorld Hotel property.
- Galaxy Entertainment net profit jumps 56% in H1
August 9, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group registered a 56 percent net profit increase in the first half of 2018, driven by record mass market and strong VIP segments.
- Galaxy launches IR school for Japanese students
July 31, 2018
The Mentorship Scheme will give Japanese university students in-depth knowledge on IR management through month-long visits to casinos in Macau.
- Galaxy’s $500M Boracay casino on track for 2021 opening
July 30, 2018
Not even the six-month closure of the idyllic Boracay has stopped GEG from proceeding with its $500 million integrated resort project.