Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Sands China, Galaxy sign on for Macau’s pension plan
May 28, 2019
Sands China and Galaxy Entertainment joined the initiative of Macau's government to provide a better retirement plan for workers.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group sees fewer, unluckier VIP gamblers
May 16, 2019
Galaxy Entertainment Group reports 8% fall in Q1 revenue and earnings, but things would have been worse had not the company's casinos "played lucky."
- Macau labour group up in arms after rubella outbreak
April 16, 2019
After a worrying outbreak of a totally preventable disease, a Macau labour group is fighting for better protection of staff.
- Galaxy Entertainment profits increase thanks to gaming ops
March 1, 2019
Galaxy Entertainment Corp. released its latest financial report in a filing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and the gaming company is staying strong.
- Galaxy Entertainment not backing down on Boracay
February 27, 2019
Rodrigo Duterte may not want casino expansion in the Philippines, but it isn’t stopping Galaxy Entetainment's plans to launch a resort on Boracay.
- Galaxy, Sands get a nod from Bernstein analysts
January 18, 2019
After starting the year with a softened outlook, a couple of casino operators in Macau have just received a boost.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018