Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy, Sands get a nod from Bernstein analysts
January 18, 2019
After starting the year with a softened outlook, a couple of casino operators in Macau have just received a boost.
- Galaxy becomes fourth Macau casino operator to offer winter bonus
January 17, 2019
Galaxy Entertainment has now announced in a press release that it, too, will be providing bonuses, showing appreciation to the staff.
- Galaxy probes use of brand in Vietnam resort
January 7, 2019
Galaxy Entertainment Group wants to stop the use of its Galaxy brand in the marketing of an upcoming Vietnam resort.
- Galaxy grants shares to directors at yearend
January 3, 2019
Galaxy Entertainment Group Limited has granted a total of 8,818,000 share options and awarded a total of 783,700 shares to shareholders.
- Galaxy narrowing down options for planned Japan IR
November 20, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group is considering where to best put up an integrated resort (IR) in Japan, if it is awarded a license.
- Analysts predict delays for Phase 3 of Galaxy Macau
October 29, 2018
A brokerage firm indicated that the Galaxy Macau expansion will be delayed and that it will more than likely not be ready before the middle of 2020.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018