Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy Entertainment eyes integrated resort on ‘world’s best island’
December 8, 2017
Galaxy Entertainment Group (GEG) is eyeing to construct a $500 million integrated resort at the heart of the Philippine island oasis of Boracay.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group posts $2B in Q3
November 9, 2017
Third quarter revenue of GEG climbed by as much 23% despite increased competition both in Macau and other neighboring gambling jurisdictions.
- David Group junket opening new VIP room at Galaxy Macau
September 22, 2017
Macau junket operator David Group continues its resurgence with plans to open new 10-table VIP gaming room at Galaxy Macau.
- Kevin Klayton: Make your property the preferred play destination
September 20, 2017
Kevin Klayton of Galaxy Entertainment gives his insights on how casino operators may be able to attract high rollers into their integrated resorts.
- Lady luck lifts Galaxy Ent H1 net profit
August 31, 2017
Net profit of HongKong-listed casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. (GEG) rose by 81 percent in the first half of the year
- Galaxy Entertainment Group eyeing Philippine casino project?
August 23, 2017
Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group is reportedly looking to spend up to $500m building a Philippine resort casino.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017