Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy narrowing down options for planned Japan IR
November 20, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group is considering where to best put up an integrated resort (IR) in Japan, if it is awarded a license.
- Analysts predict delays for Phase 3 of Galaxy Macau
October 29, 2018
A brokerage firm indicated that the Galaxy Macau expansion will be delayed and that it will more than likely not be ready before the middle of 2020.
- Galaxy Entertainment enjoys uptick in earnings in Q3
October 26, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group filed its third-quarter earnings statement with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange yesterday and the numbers look good.
- Galaxy Macau launches new in-house ‘direct premium’ VIP club
September 27, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group opens new Jinmen8 club for 'direct premium' gamblers at 50th floor of Galaxy Macau casino's Ritz-Carlton hotel.
- Galaxy’s Boracay casino to push through, chairman says
August 28, 2018
Lui Che Woo, founder and chairman of Hong Kong-based Galaxy Entertainment, is "very confident" that his company's planned Boracay casino will be built.
- Tak Chun Group junket expands Starworld Macau VIP club
Macau casino junket operator Tak Chun Group expands VIP gambling club at Galaxy Entertainment Group's StarWorld Hotel property.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018