Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy Entertainment still beating VIP gamblers like a drum
7 November 2019
Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group reports falling revenue and rising earnings as VIP turnover falls but gamblers play unlucky.
- Galaxy Entertainment determined to get Japanese IR
24 October 2019
Japan is expected to make huge strides toward the launch of its IR industry in 2020 and there is an unending supply of operators hoping to join the space.
- Next phase of Galaxy Macau falling behind schedule
15 August 2019
Galaxy Entertainment has been working on Phase 3 of the casino operator’s Galaxy Macau venue for some time and the initial completion had already been pushed back
- Galaxy Ent still taking Macau’s VIP gamblers to the cleaners
13 August 2019
Galaxy Entertainment Group reports falling revenue in Q2 but situation would have been much worse were it not for absurdly high VIP gambling win rates.
- Hong Kong turmoil, yuan devaluation, and the boiling Asian hot pot
6 August 2019
Is it time to go short Macau again? Maybe not across the board, but shorting select Macau stocks could be a smart play here.
- Galaxy offering special pay award to non-executive employees
5 July 2019
Galaxy has declared the terms of their summer bonus for 2019, continuing a tradition of waiting a little bit to do so.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018