Tag Archives: Gala Coral
- Gala Coral penalized nearly £880k over anti-money laundering and KYC lapses
April 27, 2016
Gala Coral pays £880k to resolve UK Gambling Commission probe into company's anti-money laundering and know your customer procedures.
- NetEnt is the Test Case for Good Companies in Uncharted Environments
January 12, 2016
Growth is spectacular, efficiency is top notch, its balance sheet is a model for financial responsibility for any company.
- Betfred eyes shops from Ladbrokes-Coral merger
December 8, 2015
Another bookmaker is on the lookout for soon to-be offloaded betting shops from Ladbrokes-Coral merger.
- Gala Coral & Sky Betting & Gaming Dominate The eGR Operator Awards in London
November 25, 2015
Gala Coral & Sky Betting & Gaming dominated the eGR Operator Awards in London with seven gongs between them.
- Gala Coral sells bingo retail division ahead of Ladbrokes merger
October 26, 2015
Gala Coral Group sells its 130 bingo clubs, while retaining ownership of Gala Bingo brand, Galabingo.com and Galacasino.com websites.
- Ladbrokes secures £1.35b to fund Gala Coral merger
October 9, 2015
Ladbrokes signs £1.35b facility to provide financing for its proposed merger with Gala Coral Group; names Kristof Fahy new CMO
Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
April 7, 2017
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013